What You’ll Get to Do:
Join a high performing team on the cutting edge of innovation in intelligence collection, analysis, and production. As a Russian linguist, you will be an integral part of a team forging its way into a new realm in intelligence addressing some of our client’s highest priority requirements. You will perform focused research and translation in the native language and work with a team of analysts in support of US military forces in the EUCOM area of responsibility. Subject matter expertise is an important analytical component of this position. Knowledge of EUCOM operations and the Russian military will contribute to mission success.
Additionally, you will contribute to the continued successful growth and development of a dynamic program fusing collection and analysis to provide operational and strategic mission support.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Are Desired:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.