CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking a fully cleared Test Engineer to support a large, prime Intelligence contract in Hanover, MD. This Program provides mission critical Enterprise Application Messaging and Authorization Services worldwide. It is comprised of complex data transport, enterprise audit, authorization services, information transport services/application messaging, and enterprise application hosting services.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a Member of a cross-functional team, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of test cases, executing and documenting manual and automated testing, and working with software engineers, system engineers, platform engineers, system administrators, and other test engineers to validate development and maintenance activities. Duties include but are not limited to:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.