CACI IS THE WINNER!!! of long-term contract with the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA) for Transport & Cybersecurity Services (TCS) contract. The functional capabilities are to provide the information technology (IT) infrastructure services required to deliver timely, relevant, and accurate GEOINT in support of national security. TCS will provide innovative design, engineering, procurement, implementation, operations, sustainment and disposal of transport and cybersecurity IT services on multiple networks and security domains, at multiple locations worldwide to support the NGA GEOINT mission.
Why CACI? Click for Testimonials!
Read about CACI’s Strategic Vision http://investor.caci.com/
Follow Us and Share on LinkedIn
Position Overview: You will provide advanced cybersecurity analytics (ACA) services which aggregates and analyzes products, data, and information to identify trends and patterns, anomalous activity, provide situational awareness of NGA’s networks, missions and threats, and provide operational recommendations, visualizations, tuning requests, and custom signature creation to the CSOC and other internal and external stakeholders.
More about your role:
- Analyzes trends and patterns of data on NGA networks to identify and predict previously undiscovered events and incidents, and develop or tune rules/signatures/scripts as needed;
- Coordinates with other Cybersecurity Operations to develop or tune rules/signatures/scripts;
- Coordinates with other Cybersecurity Operations Services to investigate and obtain information about potential sources of compromise on NGA systems, and develop or tune rules/signatures/scripts as needed;
- Correlates and analyzes precursors to incidents, and develop or tune rules/signatures/scripts as needed;
- Improve SIEM alert efficiency though evaluation of valid alerts and false positives, and develop or tune rules/signatures/scripts as needed;
- Assists the Cyber Incident Response Team by assessing ongoing incident activity to predict adversary responses and locations of compromise;
- Documents all work in the authorized ticketing system with a sufficient level of detail to ensure the Government and other contract services can systematically reconstruct the analysis;
- Provide input to the daily CSOC Significant Activity Report, the daily CSOC Operations Update, and the Weekly CSOC Status Report;
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must be a US Citizen with an Active TS/SCI to start work, but required to obtain a CI Poly within 6 months.
- 5+ years of related advanced cyber security analytics work experience.
- Must have a certification that is compliant with DoDD 8140.01 and DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level III and CSSP Analyst.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
More about this new TCS program: https://careers.caci.com/TCS
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.