CACI International Inc. has an opening for a Tier II Technician/Voice/Data Communications located in Arlington, VA.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
What You’ll Get to Do:
Candidate will serve as a Tier II Technician/Voice/Data Communications providing friendly, expert support to Joint Service Provider (JSP) customers.
Provides technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments.
Establishes goals and plans that meet project objectives.
Has domain and expert technical knowledge.
More About the Role:
Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation. Provides technical direction and engineering knowledge for communications activities including planning, designing, developing, testing, installing and maintaining large communications networks. Ensures that adequate and appropriate planning is provided to direct building architects and planners in building communications spaces and media pathways meet industry standards. Develops, operates, and maintains voice, wireless, video, and data communications systems. Provides complex engineering or analytical tasks and activities associated with one or more technical areas within the communications function.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Must have Active Secret Clearance
Certifications: Security + required
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5 -7 years of experience.
Professional experience supporting PC hardware and software systems.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.