CACI is seeking a cleared Documentation Specialist to join our team in the WMA
More About the Role
- Ability to work on all phases of documentation
- Understand basic concepts (to include basic grammar concepts), responsible for writing technical copy for various types of documents
- Ability to provide multi-media support
- Working knowledge and experience with digital documentation repositories and systems
- Experience of word processing and presentation tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio etc.
- Maintain current internal documentation library to ensure accuracy, accessibility, and usability
- Help enhance existing web site components
- Ability to work with developers to produce quality documentation and training and marketing materials
- Ensure accuracy and utility of documentation
- Experience with desktop publishing, design, and layout
- Prepare documents, reports, responses, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences
- Under general direction, write technical copy for various types of documents
- Ability to apply 508 compliance standards
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a TS/SCI with Polygraph to be consider
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
- 2-3 years’ experience in agile methodology
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
- Ability to prepare and conduct briefings to diverse audiences
- Ability to create project documentation
- BA or BS degree
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.