Next Century, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CACI, is seeking a Software Engineer to join our team in Annapolis Junction, MD!
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline is highly desired
- At least 1 year of experience with Java
- Solve complex problems regarding system equipment
- Prepare detailed specifications, design, code, test, and debug newly written programs
- Updating existing programs to implement customer tweaks
- Developing new programs to implement customer user stories
- Developing Java and REST Services using JAX-RS and Tomcat
- Analyzing existing programs for troubleshooting and performance
- Testing new and existing programs to ensure accuracy
- Documenting code thoroughly and consistently
- Experience with REST Services using JAX-RS, Spring, Software Design Skills, Tomcat, Backbone, Node.JS, Less.JS, Gulp.JS, Cassandra, Ansible, and CSS
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.