CACI has an immediate opening for a Mobile Support Reporting Technician located in Arlington, Va.
What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is looking for a talented and motivated person to join our team in the National Capital Region (NCR). As a Mobile Support Technician, you will work with Technical SMEs to support, maintain and service up to 3,000 mobile users as part of the 255-member JSP Service Delivery Team. This role is focused on operating, managing and updating the Wide Point system and the supporting databases as used in the JSP. Additionally, this position will conduct training on Wide Point tools to disseminate knowledge across the Mobile Wireless JSP Team.
More About the Role:
Highlights of Responsibilities:
Order approval workflow updates
Training will include how to utilize the Stock Management Tool to manage on-site, on-hand inventory
Monitor the total number of devices being managed within the Intelligent Telecommunications Management System (ITMSTM) portal to ensure that JSP remains within the funded license count. (ELIN Count Table). WidePoint will configure a real-time dashboard to display how many units are currently managed.
Assisting with Stock Inventory Management of mobile devices
Placing orders with the cellular carriers via authorization to do so with each of the individual carriers.
Assist with Placing Orders with Carriers
Gather New Development Request Requirements
ITMS Store Maintenance
Assist with inventory reconciliations
Report activities to efficiently respond to customer requests for technical service received via phone, email, and voicemail
Work with wireless Carriers (AT&T, T-Mobile and Version) to ensure mobile billing and assets are in order.
Track, monitor, and report status for all systems, key performance indicators (KPI), and metrics to the Government
Enter updated troubleshooting information in Remedy
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Active Secret security clearance
Bachelor's with 2 - 4years of experience, or a Master's with 0-2 years of experience
Current DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification: CCNA Security, CySA+, Security+ CE, etc.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related scientific or technical discipline with a minimum of five years of related experience.
ITIL v3 Foundations AND HDI Desktop Support Technician or A+ related certifications relevant to service desk support
Hands-on experience working with BMC Remedy ticket systems
Prior work experience in a fast-paced DoD environment
This position requires the ability to perform the below essential functions:
Sitting for long periods
Standing for long periods
Ambulate throughout an office
Ambulate between several buildings
- Experience supporting large Federal Government agencies, especially DoD and the Army.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.