What You’ll Get to Do:
LGS is seeking talented, creative, and highly motivated undergraduate (juniors & seniors) and/or graduate students for summer intern assignments to work at our research and technology Labs in Florham Park, New Jersey. We are seeking the ‘best and brightest’ with a passion to solve tough challenges through innovation and the application of science and technology.
The Wireless Sensing and Communications Department performs applied research and prototype development in various aspects of wireless communications signal and protocol processing, channel modeling & waveform design and implementation from HF to W band and beyond. The successful candidate will work on advanced communications and sensing systems - theory, system design, algorithm design and simulation and implementation in ASICs, FPGAs, chip level digital and RF circuit design and object-oriented SW.
The successful candidate will work on unique, advanced protocols ranging from distributed MANET protocols to highly secure and hardened networking. Knowledge and application of internet tomography, protocol and system vulnerability analysis, OS internal operations and architecture, robust protocol design, analysis and validation schemes, mobile ad hoc networking, advanced security techniques are an important aspect of this work.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Work is typically performed in an office and lab environment which requires proper safety precautions. Work may require some physical effort in the handling of light materials, boxes, or equipment.
Minimum Education and Experience:
Upper Class leading to BS, or graduate studies leading to MS or PhD, in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or Cyber Engineering
LGS Innovations and its subsidiaries are wholly-owned subsidiaries of CACI International, Inc.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Florham Park-NJ-NEW JERSEY METRO