More About the Role:
This position will provide training for the selected candidate in the General Funds Enterprise Business System (GFEBS) and the utilization of the ERP and Business Intelligence
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active DOD Secret security clearance.
- BS and 5 years experience or AA/AS or 2yr Tech School and 8 years experience.
- Knowledge of Operation and Maintenance, Appropriation and Reimbursable funding.
- Proficient in developing, executing and monitoring program planning, with an emphasis on government labor
- Able to critically think and manage a large program with some government guidance.
- Customer service orientated and able to articulate program solvency and status with supervisor effectively
These would be Nice to Have:
- Skilled in GFEBS and utilization of both ERP and Business Intelligence
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.