Join the FISMSS project as a Senior Business Systems Analyst supporting financial management applications that help our Department of Defense customers plan and budget resources to support our country. We have been supporting our customers for over 20 years with 5 applications across 7 different clients. We continue to develop and implement exciting and complex solutions to support the evolving needs of our customers.
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will work collaboratively in an Agile environment to ensure the project is implementing optimal solutions. The position will also provide on-site client support during the budget cycles to build close client relationships.
- Under minimal supervision, performs requirements gathering and analysis, and designs, tests, and troubleshoots existing functionality and enhancements in .NET web applications.
- Serves as the face for CACI’s team to the customers, working closely with the customers to learn their business processes and build professional partnerships with key decision makers.
- Serves as an integral member of a close-knit Agile team under the direction of the Project Lead.
- Possesses a good understanding of business applications.
- Works with the team to understand and resolve software problems, resolves customer complaints with software, and responds to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements.
- Formulate and define systems scope and objectives through research, combined with an advanced understanding of business systems and industry requirements.
- Work with clients to gather system requirements and produce detailed requirement and functional specification documents to solve complex problems within our financial applications.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure requirements are fully understood, collaborate on application designs, and provide assistance with overcoming obstacles faced during development.
- Conduct system testing at the development site and at the client site to validate requirements.
- Ensure applications on client site are ready for customer use prior to each budget cycle.
- Build trusted partnerships with customers and learn customer processes which will required being on-site (Arlington location) 4-5 days/week for several months initially. Going forward, on-site presence may be reduced to once per week after initial user support cycle with a need to be on-site 4-5 days/week during user cycle support.
- Continuously analyze business and user needs, document requirements, and identify solutions to new and emerging business processes.
- Bachelor's degree (in Business Information Systems, Mathematics, or similarly analytical field) with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Ability to travel to Arlington to meet with customer when needed
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Desire to work in an Agile environment where priorities and deadlines may chance regularly.
- Experience interfacing with clients.
- Ability to prioritize, track, and complete tasks according to Sprint deadlines with limited oversight.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance
- Extensive experience with the software development life cycle, including requirements gathering/documentation and testing.
- Ability to learn SQL and write basic queries to analyze and resolve production data issues.
- Interest in and/or comfort with presenting to an audience a plus.
- Experience with influencing others regarding processes and solutions.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience writing SQL queries.