What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking a System Administrator experienced in Microsoft Windows and Amazon Web Services (AWS)to join the FISMSS project. The FISMSS team is looking for a candidate who is experienced, but also looking for a challenging and collaborative environment, which requires alternative thinking to solve complex problems. The work will also be performed on a client site located in Chantilly, VA/Arlington, VA.
More About the Role:
The qualified candidate will be responsible for maintaining the customer physical and virtual server environment, ensuring systems meet operational service levels, and will as necessary support other operational and application development team members. The candidate will perform information security mitigation related to vulnerability and assessment efforts conducted by third-party evaluators, including system patching, event/activity monitoring review, and controlled configuration management. The candidate may also provide Tier III support duties specific to the customer application architecture.
The successful candidate will be able to:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.