CACI is looking for a highly-skilled Test Automation Subject Matter Expert to design automation tests. Duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems
More About the Role:
This section should outline the primary responsibilities of the position.
The Test Automation Engineer should be exceptionally accurate and possess a superior mathematical aptitude. The candidate will be proficient in programming languages and have excellent time management skills as well as experience in building automation frameworks in Java or equivalent programming languages.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
A minimum of five (5) years of hands-on development experience.
A minimum of five (5) years of experience in a software-testing role;
A minimum of three (3) years of experience coding and executing automated test scripts in an Agile development approach;
Experience testing products in multiple software browsers in a Windows environment;
A minimum of three (3) years of experience creating, enhancing, and executing automated test scripts using tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, and JUnit;
Possesses strong theoretical knowledge in software testing processes and methodologies;
Experience with authoring defect reports with all required details;
Experience with one or more programming languages (Java or C#);
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience with mobile automation testing software desired.
Experience Implementing Agile, DevOps frameworks as well as providing training/workshops, as needed
Hold one or more quality-related certifications (e.g. ASQ CSQE, ISTQB CTFL, etc.)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.