What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is looking for a qualified candidate as a JIRA Admin and DevOps Engineer for one of our major clients in the Northern Virginia area.
More About the Role:
As our DevOps engineer, you will work with our development teams in managing and maintaining development and Test environments. The candidate will be hands-on involved in building source code, deploying binaries, configuration and monitoring application servers. Candidate will also research and develop build and deployment automation tools and must be comfortable working in an agile environment.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.