What You’ll Get to Do:
Do you enjoy purposefully building high-performing project teams for success? How about developing relationships, individuals, and team leadership skills that contribute to a culture of success?
In this role you will be responsible for the project management of events and the team development for the integration of Naval Shipyard Maintenance community, NAVSEA 04X1 – Integrated Project Team Development (IPTD).
This position is customer-facing in an industrial environment or in a conference center with a strong emphasis on building relationships, influencing leadership development skills and organizing meetings for success with Project Teams. The support necessary will be cradle-to-grave with multiple intact projects.
More About the Role:
Consult with customers to identify and scope areas requiring preventive, refresher or specialized training for Project Team members.
Develop training plans and meeting agendas with Project Team leadership using provided training materials and lessons learned.
Actively facilitate learning events (varied duration up to nine days) and travel required, as applicable.
Collaborate and develop project team training continuum through team formation .
Develop and conduct training in areas of organization learning, leadership and team skills to contribute to building high-performing teams.
Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts to develop strategies for learning and delivery
May require up to 10% travel to support a dynamic customer schedule in Japan and stateside.
- Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related (training, military, and/or logistics) experience.
- Physical Demands: Normal demands associated with an office environment. Work in the industrial environment office spaces or aboard ships.
- Ability to work on computer for long periods and communicate with individuals by telephone, email and face to face.
-Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Specifically: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
-Professional Facilitation Certificate
-Project Management Certificate
-Organization Behavior and Team Development
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.