What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking fully cleared, dynamic technical professionals to join our ASPEN program in the northern Virginia area. ASPEN is an IDIQ contract with multiple task orders supporting the intelligence community that focuses on innovation and improving the enterprise global infrastructure engineering service delivery. The program is a portfolio of hundreds of projects funded by numerous customers providing support to the following areas: Enterprise Network Engineering, Enterprise Platform, Endpoint and Collaboration Engineering, IT Analytics, Infrastructure Services, Cloud Hosting and Data Center Services, Field Engineering, Operations & Maintenance, Special Projects, and more. As a team, we architect, develop, engineer, maintain, and provide continuous sustainment of enterprise-level communications in support of the customer’s mission worldwide. Be a part of something greater than yourself and make a lasting impact at CACI.
More About the Role:
CACI seeks a talented Systems Administrator to join our Hosting Solutions Operating Group within the Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector. The team delivers solutions that modernize and enable government Information Technology operations.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Microsoft SCCM, SCOM, and SQL in infrastructure administration
Experience monitoring system dashboards
Comfortable performing routine system maintenance on Configuration Management and SQL systems
Significant experience working in Windows environments
Experience monitoring backups and restoring data
Familiarity with WSUS patching
Experience troubleshooting CM and database anomalies
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience supporting enterprise infrastructure
Familiarity with DevOps tools and practices
Experience with cloud services
Experience using Jira
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.