What You’ll Get to Do
The successful candidate will have experience with migration of on premises applications to the Microsoft Azure Cloud to include application analysis, requirements gathering, design, migration tactics/strategies and implementation activities relating to transition to the Microsoft Azure Cloud. This position may also lead more junior team members with assistance from the Project Manager and Enterprise/Software Architects. Additionally, the candidate should be capable of working independently to determine/collect requirements, performing technical design, coding, testing, implementation, and support of our custom web applications.
More About the Role
Individuals applying to the Devops Engineer should hold a four (4) year college degree, have at least six (6) years of overall experience and be able to demonstrate five (5) years of design and development experience as a Devops Engineer in Microsoft Azure to architect and lead the implementation of our continuous development and delivery processes.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
Qualifications / Certifications:
Required skills and experience:
5+ yrs. experience of working in an Agile environment (SCRUM/KANBAN/SAFe)
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.