CACI is seeking a Sr. Electrical Engineer to support the Information and Intelligence Warfare Directorate (I2WD) at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Responsible for designing, developing, modifying and evaluating electronic parts, components, integrated circuitry for electronic equipment, other hardware systems, or electrical engineering applications. Duties may include analyzing equipment to establish operating data, conducting experimental tests and evaluating results as well as selecting components and equipment based on analysis of specifications and reliability.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Active Secret clearance and ability to obtain a TS/SCI.
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
Schematic capture and PCB layout.
Electronic and / or RF experience with testing with related equipment.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience in reverse engineering electronic devices from start to finish.
Experience in reverse engineering electronic components and circuit boards.
Experience with soldering and re-working (e.g. through-hole, surface mount, cable assemblies, wire harnesses).
General RF or electronic domain design or test experience.
Basic Matlab (and other basic programming / scripting) skills, should be able to apply digital processing techniques to communication signals. Techniques include digital filtering, sample rate conversion, frequency/phase estimation, demodulation, carrier recovery, timing recovery, channel equalization, pulse shaping, and forward error correction.
Experience working with embedded systems such as Arduino and writing programs leveraging the SPI bus to configure and analyze various chipsets .
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.