What You’ll Get to Do:
Imagine yourself working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, using modern technology to support a DoD mission-critical application.
CACI’s Enterprise Solutions Group provides enterprise IT services and solutions across the breadth of CACI customers, including the Department of Defense (DoD), Intelligence Community, civilian agencies, and Department of Homeland Security (DHS). One of those successful solutions is the Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE). PIEE is a mature, vibrant and growing project that currently covers the functional areas within the DoD end-to-end procurement model.
CACI is seeking an entry level software developer who, under minimal supervision, is able to design and develop changes to enterprise applications for the Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE); develop technical documentation; and support the software development process.
More About the Role:
The Jr Software Developer will be a member of a Scaled Agile (SAFe) Scrum team, participating in design, development and testing of the software solution.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.