CACI has an immediate opportunity to add a JAVA Software Engineer to our large program in support of the Intelligence Community in Hanover, MD.
This program provides mission critical Enterprise Application Messaging and Authorization Services worldwide. The technical staff develops and supports complex data transport, enterprise audit, authorization, information transport, and enterprise application hosting services and all staff are fully cleared (TS/SCI Poly). This team is comprised of exceptionally talented professionals and lead by supportive management in a collaborative environment. Each team member is vital to the success of the mission and highly valued!
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a JAVA Software Engineer, you will be supporting Application Messaging Framework (AMF) which provides engineering and operational support for an enterprise messaging transport service for a variety of internal and external government customers.
You will be responsible for the design, development and testing of a new cloud-based enterprise service supporting multiple systems across the Customer enterprise.
You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your strong background developing enterprise-grade Java applications as well as work with Distributed Streaming Platforms or Messaging.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.