What You’ll Get to Do:
- Perform audio and/or graphic tasks to process language materials in support of SIGINT operations.
- Provide quality control review of translations and/or transcriptions of complex and sophisticated written or spoken language materials
- Scan, sort, and categorize language materials
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with an active Clearance and Polygraph
- Performance at Level 3 in listening and/or reading as defined by the Interagency Language Roundtable (ILR) of Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT) is required
- Must have a Bachelor's degree OR an additional four (4) years of directly related, applied, practical work experience
- Must have a minimum of ten (10) years experience performing translating, transcribing, gisting and/or other related language processing experience
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year experience performing quality control review of ILR level 3 audio and/or text translations
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.