CACI is seeking a systems administrator. The Systems Administrator will be part of a small team and will be responsible for maintaining two classified DOMEX systems. One system is on JWICS and the other is a standalone network. The SA will perform backups (and recovery if necessary), security patching, and other routine maintenance of the environment. In addition, the SA is responsible for assisting users with technical issues should the need arise. Knowledge of Oracle databases is helpful, as well as knowledge of HighVIEW.
Typical daily duties will include but are not limited to:
• System administration, integration, operation, configuration, and tuning of currently installed TED and DHDS DOMEX system hardware, software and processes.
• Oracle database administration and maintenance on operational databases.
• VMWare virtual server administration
• User administration and help-desk support for 95+ users in campus environment
• Information Assurance (IA) patching and eMASS reporting on operating systems and application software suites
• Hardware maintenance and upgrade of DOMEX servers, workstations and Storage Area Networks
• Application training on the TED and DHDS DOMEX system
• Application testing and release management of TED DOMEX applications to include baseline and CM compliance
• Backup and restoration services on Oracle databases and Windows servers
• Command line, batch file, and SQL Scripting
• Customization of the TED and DHDS DOMEX application software
• Creating and managing TED and DHDS workflows, translations, and data ingestion
• Typically has a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years of related work experience.
• Top Secret/SCI Clearance required and must be current.
The following certifications are required:
Security+, Windows 2008 or 2016, MCSA**
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.