What You’ll Get to Do:
- Develop Robotic Process Automations using UiPath.
- Worked with Solutions Architect and Business Analysts in identifying and defining requirements
- Collaborate with business and technical SMEs to define automations, business rules, and exceptions.
- Contribute to and author technical design documents.
- Identify and create reusable automation components and ensure consistency in design across use-cases.
- Develop customizations utilizing .Net and third party APIs.
- Installation of UiPath software and required third party components.
- Implement Bot throughput logging, auditing, and exception handling.
- Support User Acceptance Testing with business and IT.
- Estimate development efforts and provide guidance on development timelines, risks and constraints.
- Conduct code review with peers to ensure adherence to requirements and coding standards.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- UIPath RPA development experience
- UiPath RPA Developer Certification
- Strong knowledge of the Robotic Enterprise Framework
- Object oriented programming with Microsoft .Net (VB and C#) or VBA
- Experience in using UiPath Credential Manager for maintaining, securing and retrieving user credentials
- Experience in Scheduling Bots thru Studio and Orchestrator
- End to end process automation using UI-Path. Experienced in staging and deploying the automation solution into test and Live environments
- Worked on Automating Web portal, Excel, PDF, TXT and Email automations
- Used one of the Screen Scraping methods i.e. Optical character Recognition (Google OCR / Microsoft OCR engines) to process PDF and JPEG images
- Experienced in using UiPath Studio, Orchestrator, Screen, Data & Web scraping techniques
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with web service interaction (REST/SOAP)
- Excellent communication skills with ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge and experience in developing software using agile methodologies.
- Experience with UIPath Document Understanding a plus
- Experience with Azure or AWS cloud environment and or certification a plus
- B. S. or M. S. in Computer Science or related field
- Ability to obtain and maintain, at a minimum, Public Trust clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.