VISUAL C++ WINDOWS DESKTOP APPLICATION SOFTWARE ENGINEER - REMOTE
Req #: 242575
Location:Remote (Any State),
Minimum Clearance Required: None
CACI helps the Air Force Research Laboratory explore, prototype, and demonstrate new technologies. We are seeking a Visual C++ Windows Desktop Application Software Engineer to help us research and develop advanced high-resolution visualization tools.
As a C++ Windows Desktop Application Software Engineer, you will:
Work with subject-matter experts to develop technology for rapid, flexible and adaptive visualization of large complex data sets.
Develop software to rapidly present information on large, high-resolution displays.
Develop software to detect edges in imagery.
Develop and maintain Microsoft Windows desktop software written in C++ using the Microsoft Foundation Classes.
Participate in software analysis, design, testing and review processes.
Technologies we use:
Microsoft Visual C++, Microsoft Foundation Classes, Win32 API
Git, Jira, Confluence
You’ll need to meet these requirements to be eligible:
Able to obtain Department of Defense Top Secret clearance
Able to work in an office environment, including using computers for long periods of time and communicating with others face-to-face, by telephone, or email.
Able to participate in infrequent travel
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or related field
3 years of relevant experience
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.