You will install, configure, and maintain the Linux operating systems. You will analyze and resolve problems associated with the operating system's servers, hardware, applications, and software. You will monitor systems performance and ensures compliance with security standards.
More About the Role:
You will bring these qualifications:
An active TS/SCI with Poly clearance
Server system administration proficiency, including experience with Apache, Nginx; and Bind.
Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, ability to troubleshoot non-standard network infrastructure, to include VPN and NAT.
Experience scripting or programming with Python.
Knowledge of stand-alone automated configuration management systems (e.g., Chef Solo, Ansible, Kickstart).
Knowledge of IT defensive best practices .
Experience with inter-discipline project management with occasional short turn-around tasks.
Strong analytic and critical thinking skills, including an ability to think strategically.
Ability to effectively express complex ideas and insights verbally and in writing to a variety of audiences.
Ability to remain open-minded and change opinions on the basis of new information and requirements.
Team oriented, must be able to create and adhere to schedules.
Must have desire and ability to learn new things.
Must be able to communicate and coordinate across departments and levels of seniority.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.