Responsible for analyzing customer requirements for IT support and recommending preferred solution that optimizes engineering, management, and cost parameters. Takes ownership of the requirements and manages the requirements from creation to completion. Coordinates with the customer representatives to satisfy IT requirements, to include performing as the liaison between the service provider and the supported organization. Analyzes business processes and develops plans for re-engineering and replacing legacy systems to improve customer productivity, enhance maintainability, and reduce costs. Coordinates test and evaluation of hardware and software being considered for implementation. Develops and implements detailed installation plans for projects. Supports the diagnosis and resolution of IT problems and trouble reports for end users. Utilizes policies, procedures, and tools to manage and satisfy customer IT requirements, including hardware, commercial software, and developed software.
What You’ll Get to Do:
You will serve as the liaison between customers and the client’s cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of telecommunications services according to customer requirements. You will function as the primary point of contact for the client for all matters specific to their assigned portfolio of customers and will maintain strong, lasting customer relationships with the goal of developing a trusted advisor partnership with customer stakeholders.
More About the Role:
· Will function as the primary point of contact for a portfolio of other federal agencies and departments who receive telecommunications services from our client. In this role the Candidate will assist in clearly defining the customer’s near-term and long-term telecommunications requirements.
· Will work with other teams within the client organization to facilitate the timely and successful delivery of services to customers within your portfolio.
· Will track the status of each customer order and manage project delivery status, The Candidate will when required assist with the accelerated delivery of high priority requests through an established escalation process.
· Will maintain a customer profile to include customer contact lists for key stakeholders and a current summary of customer specific issues and successes.
· Will provide, when requested, forecasts of customer near term and long-term requirements and updates on customer funding for services.
· Will maintain financial data relative to Customer payment for their requested services.
· Will proactively conduct customer outreach through various communications channels including phone calls, emails, teleconferences, and on-site meetings.
· Assist in organizing and executing a variety of customer related out-reach events including an annual conference, quarterly group meetings and one-on-one meetings with the client.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
· A current Top Secret SCI clearance with polygraph is required for this position (reinvestigation must be within 5 years)
· Relevant customer account management experience
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while paying strict attention to detail
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Candidate must have at least one year experience of MS-Office Suite
· Candidate must have at least one year experience of MS-SharePoint
· BS degree in IT related subject or higher plus 2-3 years, Masters with 1 year; Associates with 4 years; or high school or GED with 6 years experience
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
· Candidate is proficient with the BMC Remedy application.
· Candidate has experience with telecommunications services
· Candidate is proficient in Excel and other MS-Office Suite applications
· Candidate is proficient in MS-SharePoint
· Candidate has experience in project management
· Candidate has a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification