CACI primes a large program in support of the Intelligence Community in Hanover, MD. This program provides mission critical Enterprise Application Messaging and Authorization Services worldwide. The technical staff develops and supports complex data transport, enterprise audit, authorization, information transport, and enterprise application hosting services and all staff are fully cleared (TS/SCI Poly). This team is comprised of exceptionally talented professionals and lead by supportive management in a collaborative environment. Each team member is vital to the success of the mission and highly valued!
The team has an immediate opportunity to add a Systems Engineer to support Application Messaging Framework.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As a System Engineer, you will work with an enterprise level near-real time messaging transport service supporting hundreds of missions and customers throughout the Intelligence Community.
You will collaborate in a team environment to develop message flow solutions with customer having disparate mission, schedule and communication needs. This involves interfacing with internal and external customers to define messaging and policy enforcement requirements, obtain the necessary approvals for implementation, and coordinate operational software deployments. You will drive implementation process improvements across several disciplines including configuration management, software build and delivery, risk management, quality assurance, customer feedback, and continuous improvement.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.