Ability to serve as Information System Security Officer (ISSO).
Experience in several of the following areas is required: understanding of business security practices and procedures; knowledge of current security tools available; hardware/software security implementation; different communication protocols; encryption
Provide support to plan, coordinate, and implement the organization's information security. Provide support for facilitating and helping organizations identify their current security infrastructure and define future programs, design and implementation of security related IT systems.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Six ( 6) years experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Four ( 4) years of additional IT Security Specialist experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's degree. DoD 8570 compliance with IAT Level I or higher is required.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.