CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking a high energy software engineering intern to support an artificial intelligence-based research and development in Denver Tech Center, CO. You’ll work on small and agile teams focused on applied AI research in the areas of complex reasoning, video, and imagery exploitation, and so much more. If you are a motivated individual looking to be a part of a fun but hardworking team, we'd like to speak with you.
What You’ll Get to Do:
The commitment of our BITS employees to "Engineering Results" is the catalyst that has propelled BITS to becoming a leader in software development, R&D, sensor development and signal processing. Our engineering teams are highly adept at solving complex problems with the application of leading-edge technology solutions, empowering decision-makers to make better mission-critical decisions. Our operational team excels at signal collection, processing, and analysis. We have operational personnel stationed around the world in support of our customers' missions
Technologies you will be exposed to:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.