Looking for excitement? Wanting to be part of something bigger than yourself? Then consider joining a winning team of professionals at CACI, Inc. We are addressing the most complex national security challenges confronting the United States today. If you are a graphic designer with an artistic disposition and an excellent eye for detail, and thrive in a fast-paced workplace; we have the perfect job for you. CACI has an immediate opening for a Senior Graphic Designer. You can make a difference; join our team.
Provides computer-generated materials for publications, presentations and infographics.
Problem-solve difficult and complex issues requiring a broad and deep understanding of the relevant work.
Communicate verbally and in written form with all levels of interlocutors.
Develop and draft policies, practices and procedures in support of the work flows.
Manage short- and long-range projects.
Possess artistic ability, creativity, imagination and design layout skills with knowledge of graphic arts and computerized software to include desktop publishing
At least five years of related work experience
Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and within a collaborative team environment
Ability to problem solve difficult and complex issues
Analytic and time-management skills
Detail-oriented; ability to identify and estimate differences/similarities between products
Personal integrity with an action- and results-oriented bias
Flexibility, adaptability, and commitment to achieving mission objectives with significant impact on results
Possess a university or college degree or graphic design or visual communications experience
Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
Experience with multimedia, infographics and data visualization software to include Adobe and Illustrator products
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.