What You'll Get to Do:
- Operates a computer based multiline phone system. Receives telephone calls and visitors to the office.
- Controls access to the office and ensures that only visitors properly cleared are authorized entry.
- Notifies staff members of visitors or incoming telephone calls.
- Responds to inquiries, providing general information regarding office programs by accessing case management information systems.
- Advises caller or visitor to contact the appropriate Federal, State or local agencies concerning matters outside the USAO's purview and furnishes the needed address or telephone number when available.
- Maintains a calendar of hearing and trial dates and provides reminders of commitments and court appearances.
- Schedules conferences and interviews for office personnel.
- Coordinates scheduling of trial preparation rooms.
- Produces a variety of written documents and materials utilizing a wide range of office software applications.
- Ensures proper format, spelling, punctuation, capitalization, and grammar.
More About the Role:
- Works under the supervision of a Task Supervisor typically at a large document center.
- Answers telephones, greets visitors, and maintains sign-in logs and visitor badges.
- Performs typing/word processing and other clerical support functions.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- At least one year of word processing experience including familiarity with the specific office automation environment (e.g., JCON 2a, MS Word Office 12/Microsoft Office 2003).
- Must be able to type at a minimum rate of 65 wpm with an accuracy rate of 95%.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Pleasant telephone manner and pleasant manner in greeting visitors extremely important.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Knowledge of the clerical and administrative office skills and excellent oral and communication skills.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.