CACI is seeking a cleared Electrical/Systems Engineer who will serve on the TROJAN STRONG project at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD through the full systems development life cycle of C5ISR intelligence systems used by the warfighter.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Participate in the engineering design and development of vehicle and shelter mounted and dismounted systems and subsystems to support intelligence capabilities; not limited to, but including black-boxes, networking devices, power distribution, and RF antennas and components.
Execute power analysis and testing on systems to identify single points of failure and inefficiencies. Identified troubleshooting techniques to identify the source(s) of faults in the system, including power brown outs and RF underperformance.
Develop system test plans and test procedures of varying levels of scope and complexity. Develop and implement system acceptance tests to verify sub-system and application functionality.
Design and reverse engineer cable harnesses for power, data, and RF to be installed in harsh and tactical environments.
Design and maintain complex system functional diagrams.
Use electrical and RF engineering tools such as spectrum analyzers, multimeters, and oscilloscopes to test and troubleshoot at both the system and component level.
Produced Engineering Change Proposals to support CONUS and OCONUS intelligence systems.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
An active DoD Secret Security clearance and TS/SCI eligible.
A minimum of BS Degree in relevant Engineering field is required.
At least 5 years of experience in electrical or systems engineering (or related engineering discipline).
Ability to travel up to 10%.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE