CACI is seeking a mission-oriented Program Manager for the Agile Analysis of Regional Threats (AART) program, National Ground Intelligence Center NGIC.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Serve as the lead establishing goals and plans that meet objectives of a US Army program supporting NGIC. Utilizing domain and expert technical knowledge, the PM provides technical/management and strategic leadership for the program.
Responsible for the planning, execution, and deliverable of the programs into this program and its sustainment and growth thereafter.
Interact/involve in client negotiations and interfacing with the customer’s leadership.
Manage, direct, and allocate resources to support the program; supported by his/her corporate executives to make sure that the program provides on-time delivery of top-quality services.
Education and General Experience – MA or MS degree in related field AND 10 years of management experience, including 10 years of supervisory experience on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provided expert intelligence analysis services; OR
BA/BS degree in related field AND 15 years of management experience, including 10 years of supervisory experience on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provided expert intelligence analysis services.
• Current TS/SCI
• Expert knowledge of the intelligence cycle and the analytical process that acts on collection to produce information for intelligence databases and products
• Knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines
• Excellent communication skills in order to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates
• Excellent analytical skills
• Certification as a Program Management Professional (or equivalent)
• Superior understanding of DoD Intelligence processes, activities, standards, and available analytic tools with general understanding of AART operations
• Knowledge of and experience in planning and executing technical studies and reports for computer systems and computer networks
• Knowledge of and experience with Conventional and Irregular Warfare concepts and operations
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.