CACI is seeking a Software Developer for a DoD program in Chantilly, VA.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Analyze, design, develop, test and debug new and existing software for various web sites.
- Responsible for writing code to specifications and under the direction of management.
- Develop custom reports.
- Meet with end users to analyze their needs to implement software solutions.
- Provide analysis and recommendations to management in user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design.
- Document software technical specifications, application design, and database design.
- May provide advice and guidance to less experienced staff.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- U.S. citizenship and ability to obtain a Secret level clearance
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent, and 5 years of related work experience.
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Microsoft ASP.NET 4.0/4.5, C# (or VB.NET)
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 and SSIS
- Microsoft WCF
- Experience and thorough understanding of ASP.NET and its page/control life cycle.
- An understanding of the client/server model.
- Thorough understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to work within a team environment.
- Experience with TFS
- Experience working in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment
- Experience working with Microsoft Teams
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success