What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is the prime contractor for the MyNavyHR Transformation program, a large-scale integration and development transformation effort, that will offer significant growth opportunity for candidates. This position will be a unique and exciting career opportunity that will involve the integration, development, and deployment of enterprise wide systems involving COTS ERP, SaaS solutions, mobile solutions, and enterprise data analytics in a state-of-the-art Agile development environment. The transformation and integration of over 50 legacy systems to ERP and SaaS solutions will be a monumental technical experience for this position. In addition, the resulting solution will deliver direct support to our Navy Sailors and their families.
At CACI, our philosophy of employee advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited equal opportunity for growth, recognition and rewards. We provide the environment and support to immediately nurture and stretch your abilities. The project offers a 5-year contract opportunity and a significant exposure and growth opportunity for individuals joining CACI. This project is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP and SaaS lines of business in CACI. Joining the program offers more than a project assignment; it offers a career growth opportunity in a rapidly expanding and strategic CACI line of business with demonstrated success for Federal and DoD market customers.
More About the Role:
The person in this role will serve as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization. You will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, developing, documenting, communicating business requirements, and supporting user testing to achieve business goals. You will be responsible for determining how such solutions will impact existing work processes and systems, and how to manage the integration.
• Conducts data gathering and analysis to understand business strategy requirements.
• Contributes to the business short-and long-term planning sessions and provides direction to ensure understanding of business goals and direction.
• Provides input from a business and IT perspective.
• Assesses client needs utilizing a structured requirements process (gathering, analyzing, documenting, and managing changes) to assist in identifying business priorities and advices on options.
• Develops, writes, and communicates business requirements and functional specifications for the implementation of business solutions.
• Analyzes customer’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities for improvements.
• Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
• Investigates problems and develops recommendations for resolution.
• Keeps customers informed of problems, issues, and resolutions.
• Analyzes performance metrics to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Manages customers’ expectations.
• Ensures IT solutions meet customers’ needs.
• Provides advice, guidance, encouragement and constructive feedback.
• Ensures work, information, ideas, and technology flow freely across teams.
• Coaches and transfers knowledge to less experienced team members.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or another related field. Or equivalent work experience. Typically requires 5-7 years of relevant technical or business work experience.
• Requires experience/in-depth knowledge of business operations and systems requirements processes.
• Salesforce.com Administrator certification
• 5+ years of Salesforce.com experience
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work independently and within a team setting with minimal direction/supervision.
• Ability to think strategically, applying business insight/acumen and demonstrating critical thought in a complex business environment
• Demonstrated effective professional communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
• Active Secret Clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.