What You’ll Get to Do
Resolve various software services issues a cloud infrastructure program by providing a high degree of timely customer service and technical expertise. Provide customer training and support on program software services via web conferencing and phone.
More About the Role
- Under general supervision, perform a variety of specific professional tasks, including administering, monitoring, troubleshooting, configuring and training of Clairvoyant cloud services.
- Maintain operational readiness of both the cloud-based infrastructure and the deployed applications, using various cloud infrastructure tools (Rancher, Terraform), access management system (Keycloak), scripts, and manual Unix/Linux line commands
- Provide technical support to external and internal customers
- Ensure software bugs are written and tracked properly via JIRA
- Attend “JIRA bug juries” to provide an operational perspective
- Provide after-hours troubleshooting support when needed
- Monitor high-side chat
- Work closely with engineering, security, and test teams to achieve project objectives
- Present weekly/monthly status and activity reports and executive high-level metrics to internal and external customers
You’ll Bring These Qualifications
- Active Top Secret (TS) SCI required
- A University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience
- Basic understanding of Linux/Unix administration and command line knowledge
- Ability to travel 5% of the time
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a fast pace and dynamic environment
- Self-starter with good interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have
- Experience with AWS and Container Orchestration (Kubernetes)
- Experience with Ansible
- Significant experience with Linux operating systems
- Current certification compliant with DoD 8570 IAT level 3 (COMPTIA Security +)
- Bash/Python Scripting experience
What We can Offer You:
BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The
first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of
applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS' Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for
premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit
package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance
and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.