CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking an AMF (Application Framework Messaging) Systems Administrator to support a large, prime Intelligence contract in Hanover, MD. This program is comprised of complex, mission critical systems that offer huge, unique challenges to Developers and Support Teams!
What You’ll Get to Do:
As the System Administrator, you will provide installation, configuration and maintenance support to an enterprise middleware solution. You will work as part of a high profile operations team that deploys and maintains a variety of GOTS, COTS and FOSS products to Linux-based systems across the enterprise. The team provides 2nd tier production and staging support for the software infrastructure.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
This position has been designated as CWIP IAT Level 1 and requires one of the following baseline certifications to qualify:A+ CE, CCNA-Security, Network+ CE, SSCP, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CASP+ CE, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.