CACI is seeking an experienced Electrician (Engineering Technician) for the NSWCCD Facilities Division to conduct technical services for the maintenance, repair, upgrade, and operation of test equipment, fixtures, and facilities equipment in support of Test and Evaluation of DoD systems.
What You’ll Get to Do:
Maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of basic low voltage electrical systems and electronics components
Maintenance, troubleshooting and upgrades to high voltage electrical system and related peripheral equipment
Prepare facilities for upcoming tests and assist engineers as directed
Operate test equipment during the conduct of scale model tests
Assemble mechanical and electrical parts and systems by performing preventive maintenance and/or repairs
Install conduit, cable, wiring, transformers, circuit breaker panels, sub panels, lighting fixtures and networking equipment
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
A Secret Security clearance is the minimum requirement to begin employment. As a requirement of continued employment, you will be required to obtain a Secret Clearance
Possess 5 years of industrial experience and have experience with large scale machinery repair, and maintenance.
A trade school diploma in machining, welding
Understanding of engineering units in both metric and English systems
Able to demonstrate experience performing work on circuits up to 2400VAC.
Functional ability with Microsoft Word and Excel
Must have the ability to understand standard policies and procedures and be able to work and communicate well with others in a team setting
Detail oriented with a flexible and collaborative approach to problem solving in line with data policies and procedures
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Active Secret Security Clearance
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.