CACI is seeking a CONUS Field Service Representatives (FSRs) to oversee repair and maintenance work being performed on various ships during an availability period of approximately 2 months duration. This position will include long-term travel, based on mission requirements. This position will be working to ensure that the requirements set forth in government generated work items are met by performing contractors. This position will entail working with customers and third-party contractors and therefore requires excellent communication and teamwork skills. The ideal candidate should have current or recent experience (last 18-24 months) providing FSR support. Overtime work may be required.
What You'll Get to Do:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.