You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- 5 or more years of experience with design, development and maintenance for an existing C# application
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical field
- Active Secret clearance
- Ability to work with customer directly for future needs and understand how that translates them into software requirements
- Ability to document design decisions, user manuals, et.c
- Object-oriented programming skills using C#, C++ and Python
- Strong software engineering skills
- Source control experience, preferably using Git
- Experience with project documentation
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience with additional languages is a plus
- Matlab experience is preferred
- Windows and network administration experience, or a willingness to learn
- Game development experience using Unreal Engine 4
- Security+ Certification
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Aberdeen Proving Ground-MD-BALTIMORE