Next Century, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CACI, seeking a Database Architect to join our team in Annapolis Junction, MD!
Be part of the movement!
Joining our team could be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to reshape the way our customers perform their mission.
To be successful as a Database Architect, you will:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Experience in Java SE 7 technologies and API's
- Experience developing enterprise solutions with Java EE and related technologies such as persistence frameworks, build tools, version control systems, and continuous integration tools
- Experience in GIT/Maven/Eclipse
- Experience with Spring MVC
- 2+ years of experience: WebServices and XML/JSON.
- An understanding of Oracle Database design and PL/SQL, Oracle VLDBs, and Oracle Coherence.
- Strong analytical troubleshooting and performance evaluation skills.
If you meet the following requirements, we encourage you to apply:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related course of study, or equivalent years’ experience.
- Six (6) years of business or related IT experience is required
- Two (2) years of additional business or related IT experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree
- An active TS/SCI with Polygraph required
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.