CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking a Systems Administrator with PKI experience to support a large, prime Intelligence contract in Hanover, MD. This contract includes Multi Factor Authentication Support Services.
More About the Role:
As a Systems Administrator, you will be part of the Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) Help Desk team, which issues and maintains RSA, SIPR and NIPR tokens. You will be responsible for issuing, maintaining and revoking public key certificates and serve as support working with both the SM9 and SNOW ticketing systems. Your responsibilities may include:
Perform basic troubleshooting for RSA Token requests or Server certificates . Gather information in regards to RSA Token/Server certification problems for escalation to the next level.
Maintain, hand out and take returns of RSA tokens for users from each kiosk at the customer site in support of DoD Scorecard and STE/STN (CSPid) mission requirements.
Address customer trouble tickets in a timely manner.
Update all customer systems related to tracking trouble requests and provide appropriate communication.
Issue PKI PINs, assist with downloads, revocations of PKI certificates and troubleshooting for users.
Provide ticketing support for all customer-facing services
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Bachelors degree in a technical discipline and 3 years of Systems Administration experience. Additional experience may be substituted for degree.
Current TS/SCI Poly clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
Experience with PKI Authentication Services
Ability to work independently to triage issues and prioritize tasks
Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines
Experience working with ticketing systems such as ServiceNow or SM9
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.