Next Century, a wholly-owned subsidiary of CACI is looking for Junior Software Engineer to join our team in Annapolis Junction, MD!
Be part of the movement!
Joining our team could be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to reshape the way our customers perform their mission.
What You Will Get to Do in This Role:
- Maintain and enhance complex and diverse software systems
- Review and test software components for adherence to design requirements and document test results
- Provide specific input to the software components of system design
- Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment
What Experience You Need to Have to Be Considered for This Role:
- An active TS/SCI with a polygraph required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- Four (4) years of SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree
- Familiarity with collecting requirements analysis and software development
- Familiarity with software installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, or problem diagnosis/resolution
- Familiarity with software integration and software testing
- An understanding of technical writing and documents in support of a software development project
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post. Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.