Join CACI as a Mid-Level DevOps Engineer supporting customers in the Intelligence Community.
This role requires strong technical and problem-solving skills and the ability to properly prioritize, multi-task and work collaboratively with our project team.
More About the Role:
The program is focused on software support to a Government Financial Accounting System. We are looking for a Dev-Ops Engineer to coordinate and execute infrastructure development tasks related to Amazon Web Services, Docker/Kubernetes, Ansible, and other automations. An applicant should be interested in solving technical hurdles and be excited to learn how to apply cutting edge practices to legacy systems.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.