What You’ll Get to Do:
- Act as a Business Consultant for ServiceNow Transformational Services assisting the Solution Architect with design and platform architecture
- Ability to assess the business impact of specific technologies and proposed strategies
- Ability to identify and address technical or operational risks
- ServiceNow Orchestration; Develops Workflows
- Engineer ServiceNow IT Service Management (ITSM) Implementation for Incident, Problem, Change, Event and Schedule Management to include workflows, business rule customization and scripting
- Proposes and manages the shared data needs between the CMDB, Asset Management and Configuration Management
- Utilizes current best practices for CMDB procedures and provides input or feedback for continuous improvement
- Plans for data ingestion from different legacy sources, makes design decisions on that data and works to reconcile data based on the chosen authoritative source
- ServiceNow Service Portal Implementation and Customization; develops Service Portal widgets and capabilities, leverages UI policies, UI actions, client scripts
- Implements ServiceNow users, groups, roles, ACL management
- Develops applications and modules using scripted REST APIs and customized notifications, approvals, and inbound email actions
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph must be obtainable.
- A Bachelor’s Degree OR advanced degree in a related field, plus a minimum of 5 years' technical experience
- Experience working on complex ServiceNow projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- At least a minimal understanding of a scripting language, Java is preferred
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- ServiceNow Administrator Certificate, or ability to secure it
- A strong technical background in Cloud Architecture
- Knowledge of at least one operating system: Linux, Unix, Windows. Prior experience as an administrator or architect in any of the well known operating systems is helpful
- Knowledge of networking protocols: TCP/IP, IP addresses, HTTP, DNS
- A high-level understanding of key security concepts such as firewall design
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.