What You’ll Get to Do:
Provide support to PEO IWS 2.0 Product Support Managers (PSM) to ensure requests for proposals/solicitations and award documents are in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)/ Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFAR) requirements.
More About the Role:
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Person in this position should have experience working in a PMO, interfacing with PARMs, BFMs, Acquisition Program Managers, the ISEA and OEMs, particularly as it relates to ensuring best business case decisions and timely/accurate preparation of Task Planning, Funding execution/tracking, and contractual documentation and other required documentation.
• Experience in creating a Purchase Request (PR) Sections B-M in the SPS PD2 database.
• Support non-warranted contract specialist representative (COR) duties with functionality in the operation of Department of Defense (DoD) contracting specialist tools, including proficiency in the Procurement Desktop-Defense (PD2) Contract Writing System, applying a solid foundational understanding of both Federal and DoD contracting policy, rules, methods, and regulations.
•Knowledge of DoD 5000 series Directives and Instructions, Operating and Support (O&S) Cost Management Guidebook, Department of the Navy (DON) Workforce FY2018-2023 Lifecycle Logistics (LCL) Strategic Implementation Plan, Integrated Product Support Element Guidebook, Product Support Manager (PSM) Guidebook and other current Product Support related instructions and directives.
•Typically requires bachelor's degree in relevant academic area such as business administration, logistics, engineering management, or similar degree field and/or five years of related work experience.
• Possess a current DoD Secret security clearance.
• Requires understanding and the ability to apply standards, principles, theories, and technical concepts obtained through advanced education combined with experience. Knowledge and experience of the 12 Integrated Product Support (IPS) Elements as they relate to all phases of acquisition lifecycle.
• Strong oral and written communication skills; Proficient with Microsoft tool suite with extensive experience with MS Excel.
• Detail-oriented and organized.
• Any level of DAWIA Acquisition Logistics certification(s).
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• DAWIA Level II Acquisition Logistics Certification.
• Experience providing Integrated Product Support to Naval Sea
Systems Command (NAVSEA) and/or Program Executive Office
Integrated Warfare Systems (PEO IWS).
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.