What You’ll Get to Do:
The Graphic Designer is responsible for translating customer requirements into a wide variety of visually appealing graphics products. These products vary in complexity of design and production and may include: high-quality designed environmental exhibits, posters, brochures, publications, infographics, branding, digitally-generated portraits, Digital signage, original artwork, briefing presentations, interactive PDFs and engravings and 3D printing. The designer should be capable of providing reliable, accurate, state-of-the-art multimedia support essential to ensuring that all customers are able to communicate mission goals and objectives most effectively. The designer will be able to manage several projects at once, using industry standard Graphic Design tools (Apple hardware and peripherals, Adobe software). He/she must be able to conduct basic digital press and large format printing functions, as well as print production and binding equipment. He/she must be able to communicate effectively and directly with customers, coworkers and senior leadership.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.