CACI is looking for a Corporate Financial Analyst to join our Corporate Finance team. As a Corporate Financial Analyst, you will primarily be responsible for budgeting, forecasting, variance, and other financial analysis, developing financial models and briefing/communicating regularly with senior leaders across the organization.
• Compile, analyze, interpret, and report financial data
• Support annual budgeting process, monthly forecasting, and financial close reporting requirements
• Develop in-depth expense analyses for corporate cost centers by gathering and analyzing data, creating metrics, tracking costs, interfacing with department managers and reporting findings to senior management
• Create and analyze monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and ensure financial information has been recorded accurately
• Collect/format/assemble presentations for senior management and the Board on a monthly and quarterly basis
• Assist the team with treasury operations
• Prepare financial models to support business planning exercises
• Effectively communicate orally and in writing
• Perform ad hoc analysis as required
• 4-7 years related experience
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or similar field
• Advanced Excel skills
• Strong analytical skills, the ability to work independently and effectively handle and complete multiple tasks
• Ability to learn and utilize various IT systems
Must be willing to travel to Arlington
• Experience in a finance function where responsibilities included budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis, financial modeling, and cash management.
• Understanding of financial statements
• Working knowledge of Accounting
• Knowledge of CostPoint and Hyperion
• Experience with government accounting and FAR
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.