Are you interested in continuing your career in Europe in a mission focused environment? CACI has established and upcoming positions throughout the European theater supporting multiple customers for the Department of Defense. We are looking for experienced, innovative and motivated IT Specialists to support enablement of AFRICOM, EUCOM and CJTF-HOA’s mission objectives. Are you interested in enhancing your career in Europe within a mission focused environment? CACI has established upcoming positions throughout the European theater supporting multiple customers for the Department of Defense. We are looking for experienced, innovative and motivated IT Specialists to support enablement EUCOM’s mission objectives.
What You’ll Get to Do:
This position is in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) organization, USEUCOM located OCONUS in Stuttgart, Germany. This position requires OCONUS travel. As Systems Administrator, you will provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems. You will be responsible for resolving IT hardware and software infrastructure (servers, network, security, etc.) issues using systems analysis techniques and procedures.
More About the Role:
· Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
· Provide support to IT systems including: day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client problems.
· Provide second level problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems.
· Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remain involved in the resolution process.
· Provide support for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers.
· Responsible for supporting systems and applications on a geographically dispersed Enterprise network with multiple types of servers and server applications. The position will be directly responsible for the effective and efficient operation and interconnectivity of a Department of Defense Enterprise Applications and will execute the actions required to correct deficiencies or shortcomings and to improve system performance and efficiency.
· Responsible for performing and overseeing the management of system administrator functions supporting a global infrastructure, to include Microsoft platforms and services, Linux platforms and appliances, and virtualization technologies. The selected candidate will provide engineering designs, builds, and escalation support for EUCOM offered services. Perform engineering functions found in the service design domain and provide escalated support to incident management. Support engineering efforts to design, build, test, integrate, transition, implement, document, and train when transitioned to IT Operations Management. They analyze and make recommendations for hardware and software standardization.
· Provide senior level knowledge and Tier 3 support to the customer and their components to include Tier 3 infrastructure, design, implementation, troubleshooting, and support that builds, configures, and administers several hundred servers in their area of operation. Additionally, will provide remote support and/or travel to customer servers and sites as required.
· The successful candidate must be able to communicate clearly and succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a business-like manner. The candidate will be required to work in dynamic fast paced environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts. The candidate must be experienced in interfacing with both client managers and system users.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT Systems, or a related discipline or applicable certifications and 5 years + of related experience
· MCSA Certified or higher
· 5+ years of Microsoft Windows Support with 3 years specifically supporting Active Directory based hosts.
· Industry knowledge and experience, including current industry trends and challenges.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a team player mindset.
· Current Secret Clearance – Ability to Obtain TS/SCI
· Security Certifications (CEH, CASP, CISSP, or equivalent – IAT Level III)
· Current Microsoft Server Certification(s) – Server 2012 R2 or higher.
· MCSA Certified or higher
· Must be willing/able to work OCONUS for minimum of one year
· Experience as a system administration of Microsoft and/or Linux platforms and Virtual Infrastructure technologies
· Experience in Microsoft Active Directory Design and Domain Name Services (DNS)
· Experience with HBSS configuration and troubleshooting
· Ability to document system process and architecture
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
· Experience working with IT customers within the Department of Defense.
· Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
· Ability to communicate verbally and in writing with diverse members of other technical teams and with the customer base.
· ITIL v3 or 4 – Foundation
· Automation using PowerShell, VBS, etc.
· Ability to adapt to changing operational needs
· Understanding of DoD Military Standards
· Experience with DoD IT security requirements