What You’ll Get to Do: As a System Engineer, you will support an Enterprise IT Analytic application development initiative. Your technical responsibilities will include support for administration, integration, test, and operational maintenance. Administration includes big data technologies in virtual and cloud environments. You will be responsible for patching, upgrading, and resolving issues.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Bachelors degree in a technical discipline and 3 years Systems Engineering experience. Additional experience may be substituted for degree.
This position has been designated as CWIP IAT Level 1 and requires one of the following baseline certifications to qualify: A+ CE, CCNA-Security, Network+ CE, SSCP, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, CASP+ CE, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH
Strong Linux Administration skills
Administration and/or experience with any of the following: Kubernetes, AWS/C2S, Elasticsearch, NiagraFiles
Ability to troubleshoot system issues and analyze logs
Excellent oral and written communication skills – able to clearly communicate architecture and design concepts.
Experience with ticketing systems and documentation – Jira & Confluence
Strong organizational and time management skills, including the ability to multi-task and work independently with minimum supervision to meet deadlines.
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.