CACI’s Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector, is seeking a Software Engineer with JAVA/JEE to support a large, prime Intelligence contract in Hanover, MD.
This is an opportunity to work on a system that is highly used and that makes a difference. It is a chance to work with really smart people in a collaborative team environment to develop and maintain tools that matter. This system is a core component of the customers infrastructure for which they have long term plans – which provides significant job stability !
What You’ll Get to Do:
As the Software Engineer, you will support mission critical application and web service development in support of an Identity and Access Management (IdAM) solution. Your technical responsibilities will include support for software design, development, integration, test, and operational maintenance. Development includes acquisition of attributes from authoritative sources, integration with a COTS LDAP or Virtual Directory, and Attribute Based Access Control (ABAC) Web Services.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.